We proudly present the Summary of National Surveys on Identifying Gaps in Digital Skills for Service Workers in Tourism and Retail Sectors. As first published report of our activities, this report collects
- National strategies for promotion of digital skills of citizens and workers,
- Main skills set demanded by the employers in the tourism and retail sectors (digital skills shortfall),
- Field of ICT concerned by the skill shortage,
- Main training schemes available at the workplace,
- Available digital skills evaluation methods and tools,
- Clustered skills list based on national mapping, and any
- Further findings
of our desk research and collected feedback during our development of IO1 Digital Competence Framework.
You can find this and all our other results in the results section of our website. Have a look, use our tools, and come back for further updates on the activities of the digisets project.
This publication is prepared within the scope of the project “Digital Skills Evaluation Tool and Support” (2020-1-AT01- KA202-078055), which has been co-financed by the Erasmus+ Programme of the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) of the European Commission. The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.